Become a Fundraiser
A fantastic way to raise money for Kiltimagh Amenity Park is to organise a fundraising event. By fundraising for Kiltimagh Amenity Park you are helping to make a vision become a reality. Your vital support will change the lives of community for the better. Together we can build an amazing amenity park for everyone, a place that will have a positive impact on our health and wellbeing for many years to come.
If you choose to fundraise for The Kiltimagh Amenity Park the Committee will support you every step of the way.
Here are a few ideas to inspire you, your family, friends, neighbours, club and work colleagues to raise money for Kiltimagh Amenity Park:
- Fundraise for KAP as you take part in a Marathon, run, cycle, walk or even a Skydive!
- Organise a sponsored silence, walk, cycle-a-thon, swim-a-thon or read-a-thon with your friends and classmates
- Bring people together with a street party, themed party, coffee morning or a bake sale
- Declutter with a book sale or go further with a neighbour hood yard sale
- Be brave and raise funds for KAP with a head or beard shave
- Raise your voices as you raise funds for KAP by busking or caroling
- Set yourself free with a Dress Down or fancy dress day
Whether it be in a challenge or organising your own fundraising event , walk, run, cycle, hike, or climb, make music, make cakes or make coffee, let’s just make beautiful memories together as we build your park.